Questions About San Diego Process Service

  1. What is process service? – United States legal procedure requires that all parties in a case be notified if actions are taken against them in a court of law. Process serving is the action of delivering those notifications and is an important aspect of the Due Process of Law.
  2. Who can serve papers? – Originally, process service was performed by sheriffs or deputies, and agents of the court. This became a burden on law enforcement, so the legislation was changed. Now, in many states, any US citizen that is not a party to the case, over the age of 18, and residing in the state where the matter is to be tried can serve papers.  JPL Process Servers are Registered and Bonded California Process Servers.
  3. What do your prices include? – We have flat rate pricing on all of our services! That means you pay NO HIDDEN FEES. We continue your assignment until it is completed or until the court date arrives. We are honest about our pricing up front, what the fees include, and always contact you before any extra expenses occur.  With JPL, you get GREAT service with Affordable rates. We believe in EXCELLENCE of customer care and rely on WORD of MOUTH advertising for our business.
  4. How do we contact you, get work to you, and pay for services? – Unlike other companies, we are very easy to contact. We answer our phones, return messages quickly, and answer emails in a reasonable time frame. You can send us your assignments 3 easy ways; EMAIL, FAX, or MAIL. Once we receive your work, it is submitted quickly to the correct department and sent out for service depending on the time frame you pay for. We accept checks, money orders, cash, and also have a Paypal Account for credit card orders.
  5. How long does it take? – Regular service averages 3-7 working days, and rush service is completed from within one hour to two days.
  6. What happens if an address is wrong? – We can locate a new address for an additional fee and have a 98% success rate.
  7. What happens if the defendant cannot be served by the due date set by the court? – You will need to get the court date reset and submit a new request to our office.
  8. How do I get started? – Easy! Call us, email us or fax our order form to us. We will inform you of the fee amount for your assignment, the length of time you should expect to have it completed, and how to send the paperwork and payment details.

Call us today at (866) 754-0520.

FAX: 866.684.4815

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message

    One Response

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *